So here is the end of my wonderful time with them. I would say that how much of this can be happened again and again once we had step out from the life that we are current to be and yet they just make me feel comfy with just the visit within 5 days. Unfortunately, that was just dream that I have to be waken up after 5 days but I'd loved to be dream in such situation. Let's see what we had during those days.
The L size and S size
The M size and S size
I will always looks slim when taking photo with him no matter how bloated I am
Sarcasticly =D
Very ugly picture!
Loving this so much :* photo credit to Mz
My skills never apart him
acting with all the flowers
walk aside 靠边走
The Hair Cut + the Steamboat session!
Will I be meeting you all soon ? Missing the days when we are fooling around in KL especially my favorite public area shopping center to caught everyone's attention on me, isn't that true? HEHE!


1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment