Going to Island is my dream especially with close friends. Thanks to Ben for his courage to take the boat ride to the island although he is not a good swimmer. Yeap and I had a real great time because it was so relaxing and care free.
Welcome the backpackers to Island !
HAHA! You look at this you feel he is acting tension
but when you see the photo below, he is really tension!
So different rite? Haha! But the wave is more than I expected super scary.
It's just an unforgettable experience!
See so shinny while walking for lunch
after the lunch, looking at the sea feel the breeze in the evening
The first day was just walking around the beach.
-----
What happen the second day was been force to go out the sea for snorkeling and enjoy the sea lucky the sea wasn't that scary !
I didn't bought this but the tour guide just lend it to me as I requested from him xD
Because I was too scare of sun burn and we didn't even apply for any sun protection =.=
HAHA! After all day, it's gain back the fun of going to island. I'll visit it again next year?
The dawn was behind :(
Make friends with the SEA k?
The end of 2nd day!
When you are there, the time passes so slowly because you are enjoying every single second !
---
What you have got from the island?
----
Days being together not too long not too short, but I knew a lot of people around you needed you a lot.
Had a real great fun with Ben during those days.
Missing pieces.
Byebye ^^
Before that, he act my post !




















No comments:
Post a Comment