Life is really unpredictable when we starts to grow up to become like a man or a woman. Who in this world can remain like a little child without any worries and live life to the fullest! Honestly I know my life is changing 180 degrees from the previous life that I had in KL and I never blame myself for making such a decision. People who knows me understand why these close friends are so close to me even until we are being humiliated in such a way. But the fact was we are just close to each other that's all. OK. What happen to me once I came back to work was, it comes once a month just like the period of a girl. I just can get so stressed-up and being alone aside without anybody but when the tears flows the cheek I just knew how much I missed them and having them in my life could consider the greatest things ever. If this is wrong, I guess I would have change. But this really comes exactly once in a month. Is that a routine or is just because I still can't get used to it and where's my love one's? Many times that I told myself, oh relationship is no longer important because I can even work for my whole life earning money buying things but when the sun turns down, you are just a normal human being that needs a family behind you. Another consideration was will it last forever? I told myself that never trust on it after seeing many cases but what is deep inside my heart? I can be a perfect bf or a perfect partner if you step in my shoes and understand why these people including you can become part of me and I will not let any of my precious diamond left me without saying goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment