Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy 25th My Lovely Sister

As promised, my sister ordered me to write her a touching birthday. See how good can I be now!


My sister is brilliant or more than an angel sometimes. I remember what she had taught me through of my life. Once, when I am rushing up with all the stupid project at school and I cry out loud because our house didn't even owned a printer, she went out and come back with a brand new 3 in 1 hp printer and that's the precious present that I kept till today and I'm surely that the condition of this particular printer is more powerful than others. She went off Korea for her further studies. I am always alone eating my lunch and dinner if parents were out. My sister without any hesitation, on the webcam and accompany my lunch. The most cutest thing that my sister did before while the video conferencing is she ran out the house and bought an ice cream for herself and its winter snowing that time. hahaha! she still showing off to me that she had an ice cream and I do not have any :(.. But this simple life just draw a line of smile on my face. When I was so refused to eat vegetable, my sister teaches me how to eat when she order the KFC zinger burger with the stupid cabbages in it. HAHA! then she forced me to eat many kind of weird food that I never tried before and this is my sister! HAHA! She bought me a lot of cute t shirts everytime she came back Malaysia. My sister was simple ordinary without stress. She takes things simple and see things wider in her life and that's why she is living happily always. If I would to list out, I am not going to sleep le! By the way, its great to have this stupid sister inside my life. Oopps before i go, let's share this 


The Greatest sister ever ! XOXO Happy Birthday Jiee!

2 comments:

junqi said...

hehehehheeee so gan dong, yangggg. :-* I'm happy nowww
Love you much much much.
That sleeping picture of mine is very ugly laaaaaaa. when did u take it??!

kaidan said...

jiejie so cute! winter time still go out to buy ice cream and show it to yang hehe ;P