So what is a Shopaholic actually looks like? HAHA! This is just a quick update for those who wants to know their prezziess. =D Look at the bottom clothes are all bought from Australia. Some of them are freaking cheap but some of them are freaking expensive. xD
So, let me show who got theirs and those are not suit me is unavailable to display it here. Let me be the model of the month :)
This is mine. You can't really see the line but once I took off the vest it makes you blur @@
I showed it before on the blog and this is for Ben.
The little cutie cat, I don't know what is his name and this is for me from Movie World
The bright blue and white top is most suitable for Sakua GJ.
People who always say I don't care? His special words and I can imagine his face is always look like that. So this is for Mz!
As this stupid tougue surely suits me la! CUTE ler!!
and lastly the princess is now turn to an octopus !! Weeheee
hahaha! Lim Chinn Pei! XD
Hope you like it unfortunately I bought it for your first day of CNY =)
One more T-shirt is for a boy that wears XXL, you know who you are because I don't want to state here and you know why I am not wearing it xD. Got one more is also for daddy but I can't model the T-shirt because it only will show the effects of the T-shirt on his body with his hair spike. Brother got his 2 shirts and 1 SuperDry jeans! He is happy too =D
So, everyone is happy now ? heeeeeeeeeeeee.. must be looking forward to receive the preeeziee !
1 comment:
i hate you for posting all the photos of food!!!
i love you for the octopus princess. heheh.. miss u!
u din get anything for Jet? horhor!!
Post a Comment