Let's make everyone HUNGRY!!!!
Breakfast
Start with breakfast ! Look at this delicious Big Breakfast! HAHA! Is really nice at The Coffee Club
The bacon with two eggs and a special sauce ! Yummy!!
Lunch
What usually people take in the afternoon? hahahaha!! let's see what I had for my lunch
Japanese Katsu Don ? hahaha! If I'm not mistaken^^
Who wants Thai Food?
The TomYam is just fantastic ! Sour brought some spicy !
Then the minced pork!! hehehe
Tea Time
What you people eat when lunch is too little ?
First I got my Churros Dip Chocolate Stick!
then I got myself a bubble tea
then sometimes it can be some cupcakes?
or maybe waffle with fondue choco?
HAHA!! Don't be jealous yea! I know you start hungry already!
Let's go for some dinner.
Dinner
See this FABULOUS DINNER!!!!!!
The Japanese Fusion
What is this? and when you pick one
OMG, it's RAW TUNA!! Woah, can't believe that it really taste very very super duper good!!!!!
Who wants have a try?
The Pizza is thin slices with some toppings! The cheese is melted and this makes the dish perfect ! =)
When you are hungry for some pasta, look clearly into this picture, you can see the red thingy where people called fish egg? HAHAHAHA!!! This is very delicioussssss!!!!
and lastly is my FAVOURITE PORK BELLY
WOAH!!! WONDERFUL!! Hahaha, it really makes me hungry right away!
That's the very worthy dinner I had in Melbourne and the taste will be in my mouth for the rest of my life unless I tasted something nicer than that.
hahahahha. and again when you are starve with some korean food
Take this and you can actually eat up to 2 bowl of rice! YUMMY!!!
Besides if you are looking for some pancakes house like The PaddingTon House which I DON'T recommend but this Pancake Parlour house turns much more better than it
Can you imagine how fat am I now?
Melbourne can be consider a food heaven because everything is so deliciouss!!!
I'm lovin it!!
When you hungry at night, eat some strawberry yogurt =)
This is made by him. Not bad though.

No comments:
Post a Comment