Sorry took up a long time to re write about my vacation. Here I am again to see how's my Melbourne trip goes
Look at this, they will draw on the floor without hesitation to show all the visitors. Their drawing is great. xD
See the clock tower so nice :)
The man in green. At first I thought it was fake and only I look into it, he is a real human.
The state library
and the beautiful church (for my sister =D)
These people just love to enjoy their life so much
See how they spend their time in summer
lovin' it
and this is the state library where people sleep talk and study there
the busy Melbourne city during working days
1 comment:
see see the drawing is REAL de lerh!!
hahahaha last time stil ask real anot xD
green man is professional beggar ler .. got gib money marh jek? hehehe
Post a Comment