Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all. =D


Hereby let me update something about my recent life which I haven't been publish since weeks.
It is a real great busy life after I stepped into working life into my mum's office. I thought it would turns out great but it wasn't like what you see. Things are not practically done it but mentally too. You must be squeezing your brain for the entire morning because that was the first thing you must do everyday when you step into the office start arranging all the trip and typing all the invoices and prices which are the toughest things to do at the moment. There are a lot of items to remember and so to the different prices that given to different customers. Haiz! I wonder it will take how long to get all this into my brain because she work for almost 20 years for the company and it can't denied that she is the current Managing Director of the company. If I were to compare my knowledge with her, it must be deep like the core of the earth. How would you imagine that I am going to learn all this from now on? It was real tiring day because you wake up at 7 in the morning and rushing out the house to the office without breakfast but a cup of milo and non-stop till 2pm in the afternoon. Last time I did told myself that, Yes! I know I can do it by myself and also take care of my mum since her meal wasn't following the routine. I think that's the time for me to take care of her. Now it has become my burden because I can't even fulfill my promised and even I let myself starve into hunger without following the time. It was like breakfast at 2, lunch at 7 and maybe dinner at 10 or skipped. My body was heaty because you do not even have time to think that you are dehydrated and need water in your body. Seriously I can tell you that it will be a real tough road for me to go through. Working as a promoter is much more easier than this !! =( No matter how, I still need to go through this by myself. Someone asked me today, what caused you to make such a big sacrifice in your life because I lost the life I had re build in KL. Whenever I am eating and there is leftover, I think of Lim Jit Kai. When I am tense up and need a talk or a movie, I miss Choy Guo Jian. When I am eating supper, I miss Benjamin Ang. When I am planing to meet you, I miss Clement Hu. When I am in a holiday, I miss Sak Kok Wai at Malacca. When I want a beauty stuff on my face, I miss Lim Jet Xin. When I want to shop, I miss Lim Chinn Pei. Whenever I saw a fat person, I miss Mz because he said no matter who is bigger than him consider a FAT. After all, I am now working from early 8 in the morning until late night 830 and reach home at latest 930 at night. Today is a very special dedication to all who are precious in my life. I know you are with me but I guess it just too far for me to re adapt the whole thing. If you ask me what I want for my Christmas Wish or present, I think I need a big hug and a comfortable should to lean on and talk my problems to you.


thanks! santa claus I know you won't disappoint me in this great Christmas. I love you ! XOXO

No comments: