Friday, December 04, 2009

4th Dec

It's been a while since I last blog. Sorry for taking such a long time re write about my vacation. I do not have pictures to show at the moment as I am using such a high-end computer (MAC) which I do not even know how to use it at all. HAHA!! Btw, I left Brisbane on the 2nd Dec to the Gold Coast Airport. It was freaking 5am in the morning and the sun is so super bright until you can't even close your eyes ! >< and yes I just slept for around 1 hour before I depart from the house. So sleepy and tired. When I reached the airport I couldn't even find my gate and it states NOTHING! Wtf ! I was so rushing in time because I am a bit late out of the departure time at 620 in the morning and I just realized that I have to walk to another block to take that stupid Tiger Airways. Oh my god ! I didn't get to say good bye and thank you to my dear friend, Lee Ming Yie ! Hmm. I was so in time to go in the departure gate as I am actually excited to see my long lost friend, Chang Thien Teck where we last met was during the Chinese New Year and you know what happen? This stupid flight was delayed for 30 minutes !! I was sitting there and playing my PSP to pass the time... @@ I should have made a complain but I was too tired for that and what I did when I board the plane and sleep deadly inside. I do not even realized the plane was departing and flying on the sky!! hahahahahaha until I feel thirsty and bought a 350ml water bottle for AUD 3, such a good price and I'm sorry I was super BLUR @@.. hahaha unfortunately my nap was pretty good and I arrived after 30 minutes. hehehe, he was outside the terminal waiting for me how happy am I nothing to worry this time to go by all the so called buses and trains or trams.. HUHU!!! =DDD.. Melbourne unlike Brisbane, the weather is unstable and dry. My lips cracked a few times and my body start to feel itchy as for the dry weather. Haiz ! My first lunch was Japanese Food  and so to my dinner was Japanese Fusion ! HAHA! That's super delicious DOUBLE THUMBS UP ! (pictures show later k?) Oh ya, you know what, when you are walking in the city, restaurants are just all opposite and besides you. I think when you are staying in Melbourne there is no way to starve to death unless you are really out of money and your credit card is barred ! Their food were super good ! =) and brought me around the city. The sun was so bright and it nearly burned my skin. I just get it that "This is summer!" hahaha but at night I started to feel cold at home. You see! I told you the weather was so unstable. I am giggling at home without fan and aircond. Lucky that comforter enough to warm my body if not I will be freeze to death. HAHA! Another thing, there is no way to keep your money in the pocket when you see something so great in the butik. I think Melbourne is just another shopping heaven for me if I have the money to spend. OK! I AM CONTROLLING MYSELF !! STOP STOP!!.. HHAhahah. I never plan to go far away from the city because it takes up kinda long journey to visit those places. I think I leave for the next trip if I am here again. Yesterday after sending Teck's sister to airport, we just shop around. Today we planned to go to see some penguin but we woke up around 230 and eat our brunch at around 330, that was late so just skip that to tomorrow. Woah, the weather today so freaking cold. I am freezing lucky because I brought jacket out today. Shit ! My stomach was aching badly and windy. HAIZ!!!!! Couldn't walk to much so I end up went home and sleep. It feels much better after all and we went to eat pancake for our dinner. Lucky thing was that place is 24 hours. Melbourne is good but shop were close too early and if you are hungry, you have only fast food to fill your stomach ! I have photos in the camera but I only can upload when I am back ok? 

to be continue... 

See you guys later!

No comments: