Today is a shopping day, so there are not much pictures actually to share. But there are some stories to share though =)
Here comes the lunch, I start to miss Malaysia's food already. It's like everyday I am eating those western food, I am gonna gain a lot of weight already !!! =( By the way, today I tried some noodles from here and it turns out in a box
Saw my big name 'Gan' ? hahahaha! The mee is just inside the box. Can you imagine you are eating from the box ? hahahahahahah! It so weird.
Yeap, then after that we go shop around DFO. It has so much things to buy! But hardly choose because its all packed together and you don't feel like touching it. Ya, and we went into this shop call 'Politix' I think is quite branded here. Ming Yie was walking around and this sales girl just approached him and push some jeans to him. She was very patient (I think every sales person should have this attitude though), I make her to take some cheap and nice jeans for him and 1 size and so on. HAHA! But she didn't even hesitate to take it too. This is the story came in. I was sitting there waiting for him to try out the outfits for me to see and she saw I'm holding my wallet, she says "Oh my god, that's nice! Can I have a look on it? Is this leather? That's very nice!" hahahaha! I was =D HAHA! Then she was trying to find a T-shirt for me and I keep rejected her because of all the design is not what I am looking for. I am wearing my CK T shirt and she asked " Oh, are you looking for something similar to what you are wearing?" Err, maybe I answered and she immediately to grab some nice one, but I still feel awkward on those. She went in her store room and grab one out. That's pretty fit me when I tried it on but is just a little bit uncomfortable but she just convinced me to buy it. She tells Ming Yie, Your friend is really a high fashion guy, looking for something special !" HAHA! then she tells me, you have a great body structure though and everything you wear looks fantastic on you. HAHA!! I'm speechless. She says I am good looking too !! Yes! Praising me ! =D
the black and white piece is the piece I bought from her and the other piece I bought it for Ben.
So nice!! Guess he will be loving it XD
Ya and here is another story goes. I went in this particular shop again to try out some V neck t shirt and this guy approach me and asked "Where did you buy your jeans from?" At first I was like @@ why are you asking this question. haahhaha! So I answered in Malaysia and why? He just says it looks nice ! XDD
Super Great Happy la!! I go shopping also get praising by people =D
Dinner at Fish Monger's Wife and first prize won in Brisbane in 2009 Fish n Chip.
Oh, this Fish n Chips is really nice! hahaha so delicious and so fresh!! xD
Can't wait to eat it again ^^
Look at my plate! It's total clean!! aiyoooo!! So nice
Hereby I am leaving Brisbane later at 5am in the morning to Gold Coast Airport to fly to Melbourne.
Really thanks to all of them who willing to spend their precious time with him when I am around here.
Is really great to have fun with all of you =D
This trip really gain a lot of fun !!
2 comments:
why so many ppl praised u gehhhh
hahah! sure happy nuu... get praise by ppl only once in a whole life time. unlike me get it so often till mabuk d. no feeling anymore. LOL!!!!!
btw, wheres my prezzie?!!
Post a Comment