Welcome to the Gold Coast Movie World !!
The first ride they force me to go for is the Batman Ride ! Oh my god, its kinda like those Solero Shot in Genting or Lotte World in Korea. Darn! I am so scare but they just refused to listen to me and drag me for that ride. Aiyo, my heart was like falling onto the ground and flying up to the sky. Un-describable feeling !!
There is goes another Superman Ride.. One after another is really killing me !!
This stupid roller coaster is driving me mad la. I can't even wear my spec with me and cause me dizzy after the ride plus my empty stomach was filled with gas. Lucky I didn't vomit! ISH!!
Can you imagine the 90 degree ride and everything just took up to 78 seconds.. Aaaaa! CRAZY! and we queue up for this particular ride for freaking 45 minutes! So wasting my time!!! xD but holiday nvm la! Time is to waste!
Curros oh Curros! You're so tasty !!
Curros oh Curros! You're filled with Cinnamon Sugar !!
Curros oh Curros! If you're dip with chocolate!!
That's would be more tasty !!
But it is very NICE already !! I ate 2 sticks for Aud 3 per stick ! Slap me!
Hotdog, I wonder how can you missed to eat hotdog in a themepark.
By the way, I'm really starving !!
Tweety Bird !!
It's been ages since I last taking photos with cartoons.
Superhero!!
Batman!! XD
Aiyo, What are all these people ? I wan some Looney Tunes !! Give me some Bugs Bunny, Pinocchio, Dumbo, those I know one la. These swt =.=" if I am a cartoon lover ! hee =P
And then here comes the worth part of the day ! The Stunt Driver !
I got recorded some videos but show up later k?
hahaha! I think its funny. If I'm a child then it would be fun !!
But still very nice !! =D
Yeap, look at those building structure. I am more in their design!
aren't they pretty ? Lovin' it!
The four faces expression
btw, I'm acting cool !! BLEK!
Then here comes the show !
HAHA! All the characters need me to list it out one by one ?
Two cars
and its time to say goodbye to Movie World
Look at the bunny legs ! So cute oh..
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's go to Surfer's Paradise !
Oh, if you are wondering, they are talking to a friend and discuss some minor problems. Non of my business so I came down the beach and played myself. hahaha! The sand is so soft and sandy, looking people playing with the sea water I am enjoying myself though =) !
The sand is so cold at night, when the breeze came, you are giggling and that is the time when you need someone hugs so much! hahahahaha!!! So romantic ! huhuhu =P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dinner time
The Captain table
The food not bad, this the second plate tasteless and you just do not feel like eating it. I recommend you to go back The Manhattan Fish Market to eat ! That's much more nicer !! xD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Last, The Mount Choo-tha
To see the view of the whole Brisbane City !
You know all of us were so dead tired. Look at the pictures from the above to the bottom and you can feel that our facial expression is turning worst and worst ... !!!! AAaaaa!!
On top of the hill was cold. Scenery great ! Who says Brisbane can't spend up to 5 days ? I think I just did it =) yahooooo !!!!
1 comment:
how come u hav so many frens in oz one. so nicee
Post a Comment