Tuesday, November 10, 2009

=)

Simply because of this, it makes me smile :) 
Monday, Jian class end at 1130. I have an appointment with him whereby meeting up for a lunch at Mid Valley. It's been quite a long period since we last met. I am happy still keeping in touch with him.
We went to a Hong Kong Restaurant called 18 what what and they gives 18% percent discount on the food because is their first grand opening. 


Look at this tempting Sago Milk! Honeydew and Mango are always my two best choices.





Oh, this is my Bak Kut Teh! HAHA! Dont' know why just feel tempting to take this today.






this is him !! HEHE! 
I think both changed a lot. 
(Scroll to the below part you will see the picture taken June)






A clearer picture. I like the blur one because both smiles :)






I'm happy.. yea!! I think to make me happy isn't hard rite?

No comments: