It has been hundred years since I last eat the food cook by my mum!!! Waaaaa ! What's actually a home look like when mother is around there =D
This is our dinner.... First is all about eggs and luncheon meat. That's a bit scary when she actually fried 2 eggs per person and open two cans of the luncheon meat. I am being good keep stop her by cooking so much but she keep convince me that everything will finish by us. She don't get me! I DUN WAN TO GET FAT ! HAHA !
and this is the vegetables.....
the delicious chicken with something call "Mu er" haha!! I like this one a lot leh!!
the ABC soup... hehehe. having soup is always the greatest thing!
HAHA! Am starting miss my mum's homemade rice already. She has been busy for the past few years and din even have the time to cook. The most she did is to do those western things with all those mashed potatos, lamb, turkey, etc.. hahahaha! But still those are still in my taste buds !! WEEeeeeee!! Who out there are willing to cook this for me? But If I get fat, you're the first one that I am going to WHACK!!!
EXERCISEE !!!! YEAAA!!
3 comments:
AIYO 2 CANS OF LUNCHEON MEAT MY GODDDD!!!
yang i oso know how to boil the ABC soup nahhh ^^
then horrr yang, teach me how to cook nga pou kai fan after ur exam ok.
but where is this place?? it doesnt look like our home.
mama went to KL to cook for you??!!!
HAHA! NOPE. is my KL home. Jit Kai's mum cook! You think our mum got so much time to cook such a big meal ar?
Post a Comment