Sunday, November 08, 2009

PHOBIA!



Yesterday was the last day to attend college!!! I was so excited because I had planned to go for a GHOST MOVIE!!!!! Too bad my MINI took for such a long time to service but that didn't stop me to go for a movie. Took train again, and I think sometimes take train once in a while quite fun though. hmmm. So reach Kelana Jaya around 630 and waited small little Mz for 30 minutes because of the super jam highway LDP. haha! Unfortunately, we went to Tropicana City Mall using the GPS on a mobile device and lucky we found it. That's just my second time to there for movie. Oh, I went to a Taiwanese cuisine yesterday! So tempting because I am so super hungry!! Our movie start at 830 but end 1045. You can imagine that's a ghost movie and we need to sit inside the cinema for the freaking 2 hours and prepared ourselves to get shocked! BUT that's a disappointment because there is no story line and maybe is just those sound effects scare you out! HOH.. But overall okla just the ending is SO SUPER STUPID and Mz keep on scolding WTF? WTF? WTF? hahahahahahahhahah! Had a super long night talk with him on the bed, fun noh the so called pillow talk! 


I come home today and I continue to watch the Phobia 1. Eh, it turns out better than the 2 wor. I get shocked and shouting inside the house. Lucky am facing 12inches while watching it. I am thinking if I would have been in the cinema for this scary movie. OMG, I will be shouting in the cinema like HELL !!!! HAHAHAHAH!! and people will just look me like a crazy man!HAHA! After all, I think I am enough of all this BAH BAH BAH movie already la!! Let's go for some HAHAHA movie isn't that sounds better? hahaha rather then paying money into the cinema to close your eyes but open your mouth also laugh out loud . HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's the point. Fiuh~ 

No comments: