Friday, July 31, 2009

Swimming !!

HAHA! Who banned the first picture? Lim Jit Kai said it looks like Japanese AV picture shooting by the poolside ! haha Pei said I'm hiao to the MAX!!!! Woo hooo... Let me be hiao once in a while.. I like this picture without any reason ! =D zzzzz. Swimming pool is the place I would not abandoned ever !!!! When you are in the water you feels different and I feel energetic and happy! My body was so relax and less-tighthen up after the swimming inside the pool. This is the second time I went for it and I think continously I will be there too ... xD


Jit Kai get addict too keep playing with me...


Err, the path way I am creating myself.

Feet.
touch the sky !!

and both of us



Am experiencing nice thingy these days. Although day by day entertaining are tiring but I think if they are happy my scarifies worth for it if you did appreciate ! But if you don't I would not blame you because maybe you need it more. Sometimes do not take things too personal and looks further! There might be something over there ! One more thing, do not rush things but step by step. It will be more relaxing and comfortable... Heeee. Happy always :D

No comments: