Saturday, August 01, 2009

Sakua Gj

A very best buddy of mine - Gj


Everytime when his answer is a 'YES' and I will start looking forward for the day to come ! =D

What is the happiest thing is everyday of the day his time is fully occupied by my voices and stories telling and he will be sitting there listening, laughing, etc. which is the thing I feel the most comfortable because I'm expressing all my feelings and doing big action in the public without cares which he also would not care about and of course he talks to me too .. xD But sometimes he breaks his promise but still he will replace it with a meaningful day. I don't know how he can make it but his apperance just make me smile :). He is special and will always be.

31st of July which is yesterday he again made up that day a wonderful day. I started my stories telling in the car and I can't even stop and rest. Once I calm down there is another story pop-ups where I need to tell him immediately before I forget. The whole journey to Pavilion is all stories and also taking lunch until we went up for our movie - The Taking of Pelham 123. That movie is quite nice maybe I can rate it as 4 stars out of 5. I can't explain that movie well. Maybe for him that movie is nice la because he understand what is the real meaning inside the story and I just know after listen his explaination. I'm enjoying the part he sets the time for them to pass him the money which is within 1 hour and no matter they how they make him lost his concentration on the timing he will still end up saying " You still left 5 minutes to get me the MONEY ! " HAHA!!!! Stupid !

Don't know since when I started to collect the movie ticket after hanging out a day with Gj. Look at the hall numbers are mostly went by two of us and only hall 4, 7, and 11 are left out at the moment. hahahaha!!! Yea ! Yea ! I will continue collecting movie tickets to keep the memories between us :)

No comments: