Desa Park City - Kepong
I went to Kepong a ton of times but I never found out this place was so beautiful and just staying in Bandar Manjalara and be lazy at home. That day when I was waiting for Ben to finish his work, I went there for a walk. Huh!? that jogging path way was so so so super long compare to Bukit Jalil Stadium. In other way of saying how big was it is I would not sweat when I am walking a round of the Stadium but when I am walking in that park it seems so so so long and never reach the destination ! I even sweat by just WALKING !!! zzzz. Scenery is pretty and when the wind blows, it feels comfortable :) I think is nice when you're free and have a walk with your gf/bf or friends or families or pets is the best relaxing exercise! See pictures below although is little but they are just pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment