One day, me and Daniel Lim Jit Kai.....Opps, should be Nathaniel Lim Jit Kai, my housemate gone crazy and decide to go for Karaoke at 12 midnight. It's been so long I never sing in a Karaoke Box and now I realise I have already gone a little bit OLD since my age already started with 2.. Sobx.... Gonna make myself not look like a 'ty' so I will just dressed-up with this kind of T-shirt......
Mr. Impossible !!!!! to make me look more childish rather than to be a 'ty'..... hehehehehhe
this is how I wear that midnight.... so Ugly ! I don't even wan to dress nicely and that's my sleeping pants. blek :P
1 comment:
a CLEARANCE by Nathaniel!
i decide to go is dunwan make u SAT Monk!
i say jk u say i play ur feeling ahaha
therefore!!!
in the END!!
u decide to use "Laughing kor"
technique of tossing coin to decide
wahahaha
Post a Comment