
2 hours ago I have been sitting inside the cinema watching 'Confession of Shopaholic' ! I do not have any comments on that movie... HAha, I am not a shopaholic but I love shopping too.
Define shopaholic : A person who SHOPS compulsively or very frequently and can never resist a bargain (answer from The Free Dictionary) !!! In that definition do it means shopaholic are only meant for branded stuffs?
A girl that own 12 credit cards and paid it in every single credit cards.. At then end she had a debts which cost her US dollar 9412 !!!!!!!! and avoiding calls from a guy that chase for her debts. What she do at last is sold out all her clothes, bags, shoes, earrings, ... etc.. After that gain back her debts, she turns all the cash into syillings and put it separately in many many bottles which can actually make you insane... HAHAHA!!! Anyway, I am happy seeing that girl wearing Yves Saint Lauren, carrying a Gucci bag, Marc Jacob penties, Gucci's boot, etc.... and a guy that can spend his money inside a PRADA butik just for a Tuxedo! Omg, he is carrying the Prada paper bag ! How wonderful if one day I am carrying that paper bag too... (Opps, I am not brand conscious ! ) I know the feel of the girl when she passed by the butik besides her and how is the model lure-ing her with all the new arrivals or a paper which stated "SALE", she will definitely gone crazy... and when she is inside a butik with the smells of the new shirts, leather shoes, leather bags, sunglasses, scarf etc.... How wonderful if you can own the whole butik right? HAHA! Designer meant to design beautiful clothes to put on us and make us look nice in every single shot. =D
(Moral Values : Do Not Become A Shopaholic because you really can lost everything besides you !)
I went to Pavilion by myself to collect my mum's hair pin which she has left for repair few months ago. In the mean time, I need some break so I went into the cinema for this movie. Actually it should be with him but he can't make it so I watch alone lu since I know we do not have time for movies but assignments..... and I really want to watch it inside the cinema ! Hm, just half of the dream come true.... :( After watching this movie I really want to shop something for myself but end up I didn't spend in a single receipt. So I just run all the way down to the parking. HAHA! and another reason of doing that is parking is expensive, I don't want to pay another RM 2.
For the past few days, I am really very emotional with all the stress that I can't cope it myself. I don't know who to tell and I am really having a hard time after I left my job. I just have to think another way of getting "....." which I really don't want to mention it. :( It's hurt everytime I think of it. They may not understand why am I thinking so much but this is reality and I can't live in dream ! I have to work on by myself to be able to survive ! I need supports, cares, loves, or anything that can make me feel calm. I don't know whether is because the stress I'm having or what, I just feel suffer sometimes and what I did is just keep myself under a blanket and sleep which is the best way to keep away from reality ! After this, I really have to get back to my assignments. Assignments due date is just all the way down starting from 17th.....then 21st.....24th....30th... and two presentation that have to be done by 24th and 4th of May... I really hope after MAY or maybe JUNE... I want to have a REAL relaxing break with someone I want to??.... Well, let's seee.... It may not comes true.... just hope..
Good luck.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment