It has been quite often I sleepless in the night. I have no idea why am I sleepless at night. Many peoples admit that is because of stress?
Ya rite I am having stress. But is that temporarily or permanently? I do not know. I have been thinking a lot of things no matter in studies, relationship, friendship or even families. Are they giving me stress? I guess NO but maybe YES? It is still a statement that will end with a question mark '?' . Haiz, life is so unpredictable. We do not know what will happen the next day, but we predict what to happen rite? This is human, we predict something in our life, is either our prediction is correct or wrong.
I am predicting everything in my life. I predict my relationship. Is there any miracle that will link me and her together? Will this happen now? Will this happen in my life? Will she be right besides me when I need her so much? As if she is beside me now, I will be so happy.
I predict my friendship. Will they forget me? Will they pay me a visit at oversea or meet when I am back? Are we still best friends? Did your personality change? Am I still your best buddy? When I need a talk, you are right there for me. I am happy to lean on you when I sad. I am happy with you.
I predict my studies, what will the lecturer wants us to do today? I am looking forward I am studying abroad at oversea. Life will be happy over there. I am working while studying. I am doing well in my studies. I successfully become what I want to become.
I predict my family. Mum becomes a successful business woman? How was dad? How is our relationship with each other? How is my younger brother? What my sister doing? What is my brother doing? Are we a happy family? How often we being together? I see we will be a very happy family in the future. I see my sister and my brother are doing great in their life. I SEE ...
I am predicting every night before I get into my sleep. Somehow I predict until I cant even get in my sleep. Haiz. Maybe I should learn to take things easily without predicting for anything or hope. But I feel so lifeless if I am not predicting or hope for something. My life became so wonderful when I live with hope although sometimes my HOPE does not fulfill. At least I hope for something in my life. I know most of my hope are unreachable, but once I hope, I live.
My Question : Have you ever faced that you are loosing someone that important in your life? What you will do to overcome it if it really happen? I can't predict =.=
Because of someone, I am happy =). I guess someone here is to overtake HIS place in my heart. I am glad I found my loved one. I am glad I have great friends. I am glad to have my lovely family members.
I am SAD =(
No comments:
Post a Comment