Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tagged

Tagged by stupid jieeeeeeee!!!!! =.=

5 classes I would take to improve my life

1. Digital Photography

I want to learn how to snap a nice picture. Pictures can express out one's natural feeling including me.

2. Interior Design

I love to think how to design a nice and comfortable place. A home is where everyone wants to be including me. I hope to design for everyone dream house so that they are always happy to be home. A place where you feel safety.

3. Hip Hop

I love to dance? I like their movement. I hope to learn Hip Hop somehow help me to lose my weight and build up my body. hehe.

4. Saxophone

I want to learn to play Sexophone. For me, it is the most romantic instrument and the sound is wonderful.

5. Cooking + Baking

I love to eat. I live to eat. If I am planning to open a restaurant next time. I would like to cook delicious meal for those who live to eat. Everyone can taste the delicious tasty and fingers licking food.

No comments: