Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Taiping

14th

I went to Taiping to surprise Maxie last weekend.

Plan was ruined up but there are still a lot of backup plans.
The surprise then held in Jusco TGV cinema, Ipoh.

Maxie, Pei Hwa and her brother were planning drive to Ipoh to watch movie-Alvin and The Chipsmunks.

Meeting her to surprise in front of her is too simple and already used by me 2 years ago in Times Square. So, this time I am planning to surprise her inside the cinema. ^^

Pei Hwa asked me to collect the ticket from the counter first and she asked her brother to meet me up and get the ticket from me while she and Maxie go to McD. When they are sitting in the cinema already, Pei Hwa onie message me to go in the cinema.

Lights are still on inside the cinema so I waited outside the cinema until the lights are off. I want to appear in the darkness which she would never suspect that it was me. When the lights in the cinema turn down, I just go in and use the opposite way. She did suspect it was me in a minute but my message to her is too real that I am singing Karaoke at Sungai Wang and eating fried rice as my dinner. I sat down and act like a stranger. "She did take me as a scary stranger too!" Because when I sit, I sit very near to her.

Before the movie starts, I keep annoyed her with MESSAGES until she feels it is irritate. When I look at her, she is wearing shorts. Usually she will be cold inside the cinema. So, I messaged her again and says "Why are you wearing shorts if you know it is cold?"

She was shock and mumbling "How does he knows I am wearing shorts?" I heard what she is mumbling. Without thinking anymore, I just lean to her side and mumble to her that "Because I am besides you!"

Oh My God!!!! she shouted. I looked at her. She was shocked that I appear in front of her!!!!! She just cannot stop jumping inside the cinema, but the movie already started. She cannot even sit properly and she was blank at the moment. HAHA. This is her. She was telling me that she will get heart attack if I am doing this to her everytime. HAHA! Nevermind. We enjoyed the process.

Happy Surprise and that nite we waited 12 to celebrate our 4th Anniversary =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
15th
BBQ nite.

The BBQ Party=)

Maxie and Gesie

Brian, Maxie and Gesie

Me, Maxie and Gesie =)

AND

me n her

Happy 4th Anniversary ^^

No comments: