Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Long POst!~~

I am quite sick of my account these few days, so i din get to blog. Aren't blogging is a kind of stuff to express what we feel ? I don't know what I could talk about it. But I am sure there is something hurting me or making me feel uncomfortable or whatever... But this thing really make me feel unhappy, confused, sad, anger, etc. but what I can do ?


One day, one of my friend called me up to ask about our friendship problem. Actually i do not know what is actually happening you know. I am just like simple is the best. What kind of friend your want me to become ? I am concerning all my friends around me ? What you want me to do more than that ? I am also very caring my friends around me and what is the big problem that you telling me that i am not concerning you at all and think i do not take your as my best friend or whatever..Xhit. Everybody around me just can realize i just too concerning my friends more than myself or even my laop ! Do You understand i already putting effort on it before i done for myself. This is just all what i can do. I just do not realize that what is happening that you needed me so much and i think i already done the best for you ! And i would like to say friends are no limit. I can have my own friends in order do not need any of your approval.. Is my choice to mixed with them.. Relaxing, happy, and fun !! and what is wrong about that ? Friends are forever .. if you think you just need a friend than i would probably tell you that you have no fun in your life! I do not think that i have any problems being with them ? What kind of people you want me to become ? keep on saying that there is changes on me ? What stupid changes ? I am growing, my mind is growing to become more and more matured and if you think you are enough matured than me than please take things easy and think before you done !! You understand er ? If you say that less call from me to you ! my phone bill is neva been 100 before you know ? Is always over than that and i can tell you my limit just on RM 75 ... What the heck you expect me to do ? You think i have a lot of money to just pay my phone bill and keep on calling you every night, afternoon, evening, midnight, etc. ?? Please do not say that i am RICH !!! And step into my shoe and think for me ! DO i ? If I am, i am having my own house, my own car, my own building or even become an millionaire etc. but that what i am doing now is just that i still taking my further studies !!! I am just a student who needs to study and become a successful person next time and start to earn money for myself! I knew you having problems sometimes and i am sure you are welcoming to chat or talk to me. But not that type which talking everyday every night every moment or even every second .. which talking all rubbish! Please behave yourself whenever you doing somethings or think twice before you talking to someone. I am just telling you the truth and this is the truth that you must do when you talking to others. Before i left this topic i would like to say sorry if someone who read this and i hurt your feelings. I am just trying to express my feelings.


Recently i had squeeze my mind to think about what should i take for my further education.. What should I take ? Actually i have some suggestion on Mechanical Engineering, Accountancy, Interior Designing, Hotel Management, Architecture, and Business Course. All of this is what i think i can take as my further education. Aihs. which 1 would u support me ? I am confused and do not know what should i choose is the best for my future. Uh.. Haiz. hope i could think the best for my future !!! hEHee..




One day, my mum wan me to go to supermarket to buy some fruits because she is making chocolate fondue to eat which my sister very like to eat and probably she was on diet. haha.. Its very nice to eat chocolate fondue in the evening! ehe.



Oo, today.. when i am on the way back from home, i saw something .... SCARY oh...is just under my house. What do your think if the things drop to the opposite side == Ciz it is the front door of the shopping center if the things dropped*!~~~~



Just now about 1030, Thien teck called up and go for night tea . Went out and do this stupid stuff because met up with Sharon, YeenYeen... They doing stupid stuff...haahaa!!!XD

Oh .. there is something about me.. hahaha.. I went for dentist for the first time in 17 years. Wah...this is the first time i washing my teeth in a clinic..PAIN UNTIL I WAN TO SHOUT...bleeding and i must split out..so scary..aih..bad experience.><

1 comment:

jiang said...

yang.. hmm.. i heard that from him too. u're a good friend though.. be happy!