Wednesday, January 10, 2007

8th Jan, after my account tuition I went take brunch with my friends. After that, my mum called me up to go to fetch her to see the doctor. After my brunch, sending my friends home and I went to the office. While waiting her to see the doctor, I went to post the bag for dear. Hehe , kind of happy to see the bag already on the way sending to her. Then I went to fetch my mum for lunch with her friends. As a result, I could said that I am being a good ‘driver’!! Then I met up her after I went to buy my flour as Vinnie is coming up my house to bake some short bread. As I am a good driver because some roads in the town were closing of cause by the Langkawi De Tour(if I am not mistaken) haha. Jam everywhere in the town and I took about half and hour to reach my mum’s office. While on the way back to the office, I saw you wei just beside my car and I said HI to her. Kind a long time didn’t see her after the graduation day. Haha!

After sending my mum to the office, I went home and take a rest. As I planned, I should having a dinner with teck yang, so went out at about 6 to fetch him and go for dinner together. Before we went for out dinner, we went to see whether there’s flood terribly ? haha unfortunately not yet but some houses already under the water like one floor instead. Than we went for dinner at KB Mall’s noodles station. 2 of us ate about 33 sth. Come out from the mall, and we going for a ride around KB. Hahaha we talked quite much. We were sad cause KB just left us 2 and others already went for NS or studying in KL. Sad case!

At about 9 , sent teck yang home and went off to fetch Vinnie because he wanted to come to my house bake up some short bread for his friends, relatives, cousin, or whatever. Haha, Thien Teck also met up with us to play for a while to wait for her sister finish her supper with her friends. While Vin was working hard on the short bread and I am struggling up with the stupid account!= = ish it isn’t an easy job to finish a account question( FOR ME ) hahhaha.. The pastry of the short bread were successfully made up but after all and all, we failed on baking it! Some were not crispy or not well done or already CAO DA!! Haha. Very funny. It’s like the first 1 is the best and slowly the second worse a bit and than the third is the worst. After baking the short bread, he played his game and I slept there. SLEEP TIGHT!!!








No comments: