Wake up early in the morning go for accounting.. I would like to express my feeling in here . Hahaha, account is ain't a difficult subject if you understand.. For me .. i am still a beginner so i think i would have some obstacles in my accounting as this is my first time doing account after 17 years of my life. Since i was small i would probably hate account a lot but been forced by my mum and my mind, so i went to tuition.
Accounting tuition is bored.. Mrs Wee keep on stress us to do the Question. Aihs.. Actually human will tired. As wat we did everyday we will feel bored, dull, no fun, and etc. so she was like keep on give us exercise to do and do . We can't even open our mouth to talk. How do u think ? From 8-11 3 hours suffering in a small room, so quite, no conversation at all.. What will i Be ?? I am stressful when i found i can't do it. So i always take a deep breathe after a question but at the same time peoples were doing non-stop. I wondered they are robot? hahaha.. The time passed so slow><
Back to home, i clean my home.. Last night had a terrible night. The wind very strong!! This morning when i open my door, hahaha.. my umbrella flew to the lif door, my slipper was outside others ppl main door, and my mum's plant drop on the floor.. So Dirty..hahahaah..i wonder if it will flood ??? ahaha.. What should I hope ? If i want it to flood ? Student will be happy because having holiday ? If i do not want it to flood ? I think the best is hope there were no flood this year because it will bring a lot of damage to those people who lives at the place which flood easily!!!^^ hehe....
The flood camera from Kuala Krai ^^Lastly, today i received call from Jian from NS.. haha..I think he was doing great over there.. He is still in the weekend mood and tomorrow will start the real trainning !! Good Luck To You ^^ hehe.. I am glad to hear from him too.. hehe.. From his phone call, found out that Perak also having Raining everyday !! haha.. HMPZzzz!!! i think WHole Malaysia Having RAINING SEASON..kinda weird !! hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment