After the day i had struggling with my further studies, I knew I still the same can't make up my mind yet.. So the next day i decided to go to counselling so that i can listen to what she had advised me to get or what is she suggestion on my studies.. Still the same after my account tuition i send my friends home and i went off to the counselling place. That time I picked up Teck Yang and go together with me.. Just went in the counselling place, I feel stress already. Just the feeling feel i do not know what should i study and i am stressed-up! That's all. I sat down and started to ask her. " Between business course and engineering course, which 1 you prefer me to take ? " OKie.. i understand that this 2 is a very big different subject . One is Art Stream and another one is Science Stream. What should i take and my brain started to squeeze to think what should i get. I am stress cause this is my future, this study will brought me to my life next time, i do not know what's going happen after that but i just hope my studies can bring a lot of benefits for me rather than i simply choose a course and gain nothing right ? She started to think. When she get suddenly she got the idea and you know what is that? She wants me to take ICPU course on July intake in Taylor's College, but i tell her that i do not want to waste my precious time without doing anything right ? And i feel the 2nd intake on March is quite tough to go through cause is like people study for 50 mins and i need to cope up with 150 mins per subject, I sure don't want larr.. Is kinda suffering to studies express like this but if I am clever enough and I do not mind to go in the express classes as i knew i could cope it up right ? haha but the problem now is am i so clever ? I do not even want to think about it and just push the offering away. Suddenly she came up with one idea and you know what ? She wants me immediately to pack my bag and go in the college immediately since the college last intake is on the MONDAY! What the heck. I am SHOCK?!!! You want me immediately to pack my bag and go in the college without any preparation ??? Where am i going to stay ? How am i goin to go to the college ? Who gonna help me when i am there alone ? This shouldn't be happen and i am totally think about what about her suggestion !!Xhit. So end up i must called up my mum and ask her for her opinion ?! I need supports and she like totally fine with it ?!!!! XD... FINE... last stage is to pass through is my father's stage. He hates if things come rushing like that and i knew he is going to scold me or whatever.. Before that i warned them that if i am too loud with it !! Things just totally the same that what I was thinking in my mind before i pick up my fon to press the number.... He is loud to shout at me.....scolded me do things without planning and he wants to postpone it the at NIGHT !!! The problem is if i am taking this ICPU course i need immediately send my information and whatever stuff to there before i step out of the place. I must have the immediately comfirmation if i am goin there for my studies ! Ish.... is kind a suffering when i stressed-up like this and i got to think this... i hate this but i must do it.! haiz.. do you understand how suffer am i ?.... TOTALLY OUT OF MY MIND !><><


After all and all.... i went back home and take a deep breathe. I sat down facing my sister and hope she would listen to me for a second so that i would make my decision ! She was very Frustrated at me because she's wondered why i keep on wanna to go to Taylor's college for my further studies and all which she was totally unsupported .... =S therefore she gave me some suggestion which going to INTI NILAI for my further studies.......as what i said just now, her experience is more than me and i know her suggestion is good for me... Finally i put down this things and i told her that i would not go to Taylor college like this rush for my studies...!!XD Thank GOD i had made up my mind...hehe
On thursday night, my mum having some food with her friends... We were taking lamb leg as our dinner...Waaaaaa....it is very delicious .. !! hehehe... we ATE a lot.....That day i was also watching movies with Sak.... we watched The SAW 3 and The Texas Chain SAW...this 2 show is about torturing or about someone who killed. It very scary...hahaha....



Today, i went to visit our beloved Jin Hong at the NS camp site. I felt very nice at there, the scenery, the camp site , the life, everything were nice...haha..i feel nice..but i do not know what they feel when they were there...hahahah....but its kinda enjoy trip to there.. hahaha..

No comments:
Post a Comment