Saturday, November 07, 2009

Yeah!

YEAH! FINALLY ALL THE ASSIGNMENTS ARE DOWN! *Clap Clap* for me !!! HAHA! I have been SO SUPER DUPER busy with my last minutes assignment for the past few weeks. Facing my little tiny 12inch" laptop is driving me crazy.. but still super thanks to my laptop because helping me to done all my assignment and being so GUAI :D!! GOOD JOB! Now I am in my study week and after study will be sitting in the exam hall already. So hate the exam timetable because it has gap between and drag it till long.. DUN LIKE DUN LIKE.. I like all come together and all go together. FAST AND CLEAN! But the rules are not set by me. HUHU. Nvm la. After all I am leaving to Australia SOoooooo SOOOOOooonnNn... My 1st 10 days holiday trip on my own without parents! See how it gonna work out. 

I am watching BORN RICH and XOXO GOSSIP GIRL! *mWah!* Lovin' it. Not to procrastinate but I will study too! 

No comments: