Saturday, November 07, 2009

Miss You

I guess I am simply missing my close friends.


Sak is a friend whereby I knew him since I'm 14 years old and helping me overcome all my problems. Haiz, but when people says friendship can be long lasting what's that mean? and yet I'm really trying hard to maintain the friendship since the day he left. But did things changed or I am becoming more relying on you? Sometimes I just feel that less contact caused a gap in between us. No matter where have you been and what you have been promised me, I am still waiting it to happen till date. I just hope that my instinct is right to trust you although meeting up with you is getting harder. 





Ben, I knew him since foundation and just become close one year ago. 





GJ is a quiet person since I knew him during foundation but he turns out not that after being friends with me and open up to me where he will talks his own things to me.






Jian is one of my closest secondary friends. 



No comments: