Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 2 in Brisbane

The rhythm of the music keep flowing inside my brain " Maybe is true, I can't live without you.... Maybe two.. is better than one."  Haiz, crying in the night, missing you daylight but you are just so far away from me :'(.. Skip the sad part.


Here goes the day 2. I was sleeping dead in the morning till 12 Aus time and I am feeling so fresh for the whole day. Yeap, went out for Fish n Chip at South Bank. 





HAHA! damn, the chips were so much until you feel bloated also you can't even finish it. Imagine how Australian can finish it the whole thing !! They are so super Big Size! Then I saw this little birdie walking around the street like no one's cares. hahahahaha!!!


 


hahahahahaha !!!! See this cute bird !


then we went to a place where people enjoying themselves as they are in Gold Coast. HAHA it was pretty nice there....


 

 

HAHAHA !! isnt is nice ?





The scenery from the place =D

Then he brought me to take this "City Cat" Ferry which same like taxi to go around the city. hahahahaha! So nice.. and you know what, their ferry also have the speed limit like the cars on the road, I was like HUH wth ? hahahaha !


 
  
  

And here come the University of Queensland ! HAHA! Just passing by so take pictures and take a look of other country University !!! So NICE..

 

  

and you see people also choose to take their wedding photos here I dono why? =S




Oh you see their Camry CAB!! hahahah 


 

And we went for some coffee to rest .. Oh, (Ben, please do not read this!)





See this bearssssss who wants ???


 

Oh, this is specially for Chinn Pei, Mini on the ROAD! HEHEHE!
Whenever I saw Mini, it just makes me to think of you ! Too bad lah Mini Lover !





See this Meseum so nice !




I know my sister like buildings that's why I also like !
 Nice ma JIE ? I take a lot of building pictures for u, scroll down


 

Jie this is church, so nice leh later you see when its at night.


  

The daylight Christmas tree

  

  

  

  

Who wants a present from SANTA?


Look at this bloated tummy !!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAa

 


But I like this picture so I'm going to SHARE !



My sister gonna kill me, this is the 2nd day I go to this place eat 


See what I have today ? SO NICE!!




I forget the name ... ><

 

Meet up with Ming Yie's friends and went to this restaurant to eat.



 

He is from Singapore, named Joson a very funny guy ! 
He makes me laugh all day xD 


 
Jie see this nice anot ? hahahaha !!!




up the hill and there's some scenery


 

and then we went for a drink at some bar on the street. This particular beer called 'Bulmers' but I am not a lover of beer so I don't know whether it actually taste like how? hahahaha! Simply because they want so we just drop by and playing some stupid games there. I think this is holiday :)


I miss someone badly =(

1 comment:

junqi said...

nice nohhhhh. hahaaa.

happy holiday yang. buy something for me bah if u hav extra money :P