Saturday, October 31, 2009

Movies

When is the last movie I watched..... errrrr, Oh, is the Tsunami attacked on Hyun-dae!
and I have soooo loong never step into the cinema until I have been watching 2 movies in 2 continuous days!! haha..

First is the 'Cloudy with a chance of Meat Balls". haha, I think I saw the trailer but I never make noise to watch it or maybe I don't have the time to make noise? hahaha! When they mention to watch I just feel gross that all the food is falling from the sky and put it into your mouth! hahaha! The Spaghetti was the Tornado, the meat balls can consider is those meteor so big, ice cream world consider snow, mustard came down like rain when you complain " I asked you to give me more mustard!" HAHA! those leftover foods is the TSUNAMI. Boat are made from Toasted Bread and Pizza is the cloths to make the boat move. It was so interesting with all the food thingy and I enjoyed the movie lo.. so funny..

Yesterday night, and again a suddenly evening received a call from sak and meet up with him in Mid valley went over PJ SS2 for dinner and drop by Tropicana City mall for a movie. I always tell myself no Hong Kong drama in the cinema but end up will still go for some nice one. Eh, this "Poker King" turns out not bad. At least the first Hong Kong Drama that I feel a bit worth to watch. Louis Koo looks very Yau Yeng inside the movie and his partner "Smile" very pretty too. Another girl called Season very sexy and pretty too. HAHA! Lau Qing Wan wearing those clothes is so ATTRACTIVE TO ME!!!!! OMG, who have watch that movie help me to survey where to buy the whole Tuxedo in Orange including shoes k? yooo. the way he wear the cardigan also nice.. Nvm, at least I learnt to wear after watching the movie. HEHE..



2 comments:

salmonfish said...

hehe i went to watch poker king oso.. nice mer? me n my sis oso find it a little boring. =.=
hehe the orange tuxedo u said.. which one leh? the 1st one or 2nd one?

a h - y a n g :) said...

The first 1 lah!!! the Lau Ching Wan wear whole body orange ! huhuh