Saturday, October 31, 2009

A day in Elcerdo

And again I went to Elcerdo for that special day. Woah, indescribable feeling that day! I just felt so relieved after facing on my little tiny 12 inches laptop for up to infinite hours to do my assignments and is like a bird flying out of the cage that day looking at the blue sky and feel the 'fresh' air in the city! I think that feel just GREAT isn't it?



HAHA!! I dun wan to make story la but I just feel so funny this two pictures although there are blur @@.



The lovely one



Act emo. zz


The delicious PORK BELLY!! Wooo hOoo!!


My favourite Pork Ribs, make sure you order this one if you visit there !


and this is the pork hand, stomach bloated, I dono what is the taste already. =.=


Have a great day with them being lamp pose.. hahaha. nvm la. we are so called Bfs and Gfs. I am both Gf and Bf of them. HUHU!! Who can replace me? Blek (one and the only =P)

2 comments:

salmonfish said...

zzz.... ah nah no one can replace u la.

a h - y a n g :) said...

hahahahaha!!!!