Saturday, October 31, 2009

Long Distance Relationship

People are saying I'm again involved myself into a Long Distance Relationship. Some may think that I like a Distance Relationship, and some may understand why this is a distance relationship. In fact, everything just happen in a sudden or maybe I do not know what is a relationship looks like? I tell myself that was the last long distance relationship because I knew there will be problems occur even though how much efforts has put in but I still taking up this challenge to the one I love and is that the wrong thing to do? If yes please let me know before it goes too far but I would not give up that easy because I know she has become part of me. I am putting efforts and I hope miracles HAPPEN to solve the problems we both have. :(

It's normal to see people so loving in the public and my love was through a electronic device. When is the day? I am really getting exhausted. Don't know whether am doing the right thing or wrong thing. Hope things turn well soon and I might feel better.

2 comments:

junqi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
junqi said...

nothing shud come between, not even distance, when two is in love :D