Friday, October 30, 2009

1 more to go

Sorry for the late updates, I have been so busy for the past few weeks to develop my website for my assignment. Finally, today I've finished up all the website assignment and the last assignment do it slow and steady :).

There are a lot to post.

First, a special dedication to my love ones. I am finally IN LOVE :) I think this feeling is really special this time. It's good that I finally can open my heart to accept a relationship in my life. Although I am but I am still the same me. I am very happy that she accepted me as her partnership too. It's really surprise ! Trust me, because I feel the power of love is just there! Oh ya, she is studying in Penang but both of us trying so hard to meet each other at least 3-5 days every two weeks. I guess this is not a so called long distance relationship where we do not meet oftenly. Hehe!



See what I've got !! heheheheh!! My brother surprise me with my new wallet ! He has promised to bought me a new wallet since my birthday but that was a mont blanc wallet which cost up to 1k and I do not want to use a so exp wallet. He came few days ago and went out with him in MV, suddenly spotted one and I kinda love it because it is very special. The day before he went back KB, HAHA! He passed this to me, a kind brother :)



I need support !!!!! These days feeling so weak. There are a lot of things passed in my mind. I have been missing talking to someone badly. :( Still have to wait and keep waiting ... Sometimes I don't know who should I go to when am not in a good condition and keep inside heart already. It's becoming a habit where I dun tell problems to others but share happiness. If you are close into my heart, you should have feel it personally. I hate distance, I hate misunderstanding etc.... There must be a lot to updates and I hope it won't fate! GAMBATE!!

These are some that I wanted to share at the moment. There are still a lot to updates. See ya!

2 comments:

junqi said...

why yufeng so good bought the wallet for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

a h - y a n g :) said...

hahaha!! good noh. nice ma? because he promised to buy me 1 mah.. blek