Happy Mooncake Festival !
If I could write the name of people I cares to all the tanglung, and I will be wishing them all the best in everything they do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like the T-shirt so much!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another new trend to go with, it has been looking for a suitable cardigan for such a long period and YES finally I get a new cardigan from Club Monaco which cost me RM 160. The temptation wont last long and just wore it to the college the next day.
Jie, is this look nice?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another wedding dinner
This is the best I can go for the moment with both of my favourite shirt and jeans. Lovin' it so much =D
and this is mum :) If there is one more chance to let me re-choose where to born, I would choose to come out from her stomach again or if the time could stay, let this moment become precious and to be forever. Although there are a lot which I do not understand but I am trying my best to give her the best protection.
How many times we could have similar occasion like that happens in our daily life?
Is just another night where Pei Pei finally touched down KL for her studies but before she is going to be close in cage, that's the night where to let her relieve herself. That night was not a good night for me and so for her. I saw my shadow on her. It's just another hurtful thing to express it out when I first came to KL. But in the mean time, it reminds me how I stand up again with all the calls and the companionship you did spend on me every night when I feel so helpless and till now, I am missing you =(.
It always the same posing but will not stopping cam-whoring in my life because it snaps every single precious moment that we are going through the life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is always sunlight over the darkness is just need a little bit patient and support to get rid of it. He finally did it and now things seems going quite smoothly. I will never give up in helping to give him the best support I can. I have satisfied what I have now, I didn't ask for more but trying very hard in maintaining it. There is a lot of obstacles I need to go through sometimes to reach the limitation. I am going through a hard time now because I will get stressed-up easily and lost direction in all the things I am doing at the moment. My computer and phone is full notes to remind myself what are the to-do-list. Step by step, I hope it will end soon and there is a great long holiday for me to go for my VACATION . :D
:: It's all about my life ::
1 comment:
Nice! your blue cardigan i like.
Post a Comment