This is my dad. I think you all know him le. So dun need to introduce anymore.
Today is his birthday! 23 years old you know? haha!!
My wishes to you
i. do not forget me lo!
ii. sayang me more lo!
iii. take care me more la!
iv. bear with me more la!
v. understand me more la!
vi. spend time more with me la!
vii. give me more money to use la!
viii. buy more nice things and nice clothes for me
ix. treats me more meals but if I fat you watched out!
x. last, DADDY, I wan BBbbbbMmmmmmMWwwwwWw X6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha! where got people wish lists to a birthday boy? You exception lor because I am very special to you ma. By the way, I hope every year of today I can give him a different surprise to make him feel happy. hehe! You can make me happy? Hmm. always make me sad! but if my next year present is the 10th wish lists then I will love you forever !! hahahahha!!
Happy Birthday Daddy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment