Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A long awaited event

This is meant so much for me. Every year of my birthday, there must be a few MUST people for the celebration included him. Things turns out perfectly that night which I feel very very happy even it had already past 3 days. The hang out was so normal actually and there is just the right person besides which makes me keep smiling :) . The whole September was so super busy until I didn't even had a proper break for myself and that's the night I let go all the stresses and start to think wisely day after.






It's been a long time and I really feel like blogging it out every every single things that I have went through for the past few weeks. I get back into the reality where earning RM 5 per hour with 1% of commission per shoe. This is very hard for me, it's just let me think back what the past had happened to me and brought me up into this. Although it is over but still the scars will never wound :(. That's the reality! Finger-crossed that I would not ever step into that hell place again ! ='(

At the mean time, I had done my best for the one I cares. Although all day long was busy and tiring, but there's still some spare time to reach them. That's the most I can go to feel the less distance apart. Maybe I am no longer like the past but I am doing my best and that's the lesson I have learnt. What status I am going to be is no longer important as long as I am here for you always. But I trusted the one I cares will never leave me alone. Maybe there will be lesser topic, lesser conversation, lesser interaction, lesser meeting up chances ..... But I just I need a day to turn everything in the right way.

Since the day I am back from KB, I am like a homeless person where my bag pack is left inside the car and travelling around friend's house. That's one of the experience I never had before and I guess is just over tiring so I can sleep everywhere with a shade and water to refresh up myself. But still the most happiest things was to communicate with them in the middle of the night where only both of you talking out those hearted words. I am gonna miss those bag packing days. =D

This is a long post to all people who meant to me. I have learnt how to differentiate and know where is the limit. It's not going to change anything just a way for me to express something that I want to. And again there is no offences on anybody. Please do not take this as an issue. :) It's tiring to clear out what is in my mind and I will just stop here for this post. :: Missing pieces ::

Last but not least, October will going to be another busy month for me. Bless me ^^

No comments: