Saturday, October 31, 2009

15th Oct

Is really a late update

That's the night which belongs to both of us.


I've made a reservation in Grand Millennium for buffet dinner that night. I warned her to dress nicely to pay respect to the 5-stars hotel but actually I have made some incredible surprise =)


The cake first served by the waiters and they pass me my I ♥ U cup jelly before they on their big surrounding hall with the song Happy Birthday!

♫ Happy Birthday to you !!! Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to you!!!!! ... ♫

Her reaction? Staring at me! hahahaha! Peoples are turning and put their attention on her. Sooner all the workers and manager come to shake her hand and wish her 'Happy Birthday'. Are you shocked? hehehehe!

Specially made for her for a celebration of our first month anniversary and her birthday celebration.


I hope everything turns alright soon =)

2 comments:

salmonfish said...

romanticnyaaaaa!!! lim chinn pei likes this! hehe

junqi said...

aiyooooo sweeeet daoooooooooooooooooo