Many had happened recently, everybody is busy with their own stuffs and the weather keeps on changing without giving any clues. Life sometimes is going to be hard but I believe it will be a happy ending.
Ben is sick already. Here to pray hard for him to recover faster lu. Look at his sicked face. Haiz... :(
Although life is hard, we should treat ourselves better by eating good food. HAHA! Look at the bottom claypot chicken rice cooked by me! It looks good rite ? :)
Look things at the good side point of view then you will be living happier. Do not be a problem creator but a problem solver. People don't like when you giving problems but to share everything :) Hmm.. I guess I am getting better in controlling my emotion, am I? Heeee... Anyway I am satisfy with what I have besides me right now. What I should do now is to appreciate all the moments I am going through with. But of course enjoy to the max is also have the limit of it where you must really take care yourself if not it will just cost you a BOMB without reasons. :D Take care..
1 comment:
we shud treat ourselves better by eating gud food!!!
absolutely agree!!
haha
raise up all my hands n legs \^^/
all d best 2 ur ben...get well soon~~
u take care oso^^
Post a Comment