Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hair cut


Oh my goodness ! I took up to 50 pictures and there are none of them satisfy me. :( only these 2 still can consider good looking. hehee. Look at my short hair and is getting shorter and shorter everytime I go for a saloon. I think this should be maximum short dy because I dun wan to be Botak... hehehe.


This is his hair cut. kenot see clearly but for me is still long.. zzzz!! He starts to complain his hair le.. huhu


hehe, this is the first time go out with gj for hair cut and he surprise me that allows me to go to over his house ! =D I guess that's a real big improvement on him and our friendship bond is getting closer and closer :) . I am happy today because I also bought my H20+ things with cheap price.. Yea!!

No comments: