Sorry I left out this wonderful shirt. huhu. If you are my followers than you should have seen I wore it before in the fitting room and wanting it so much. and Pei made it as a surprise when I first open my wardrobe in KL and I saw this striking colour shirt is in between my pink and orange colour shirt ! hahahahha. Does it looks nice on me? blek.
My comfort shoe from Ben. It's not like what I expect but the comfort is more than I expect ! hahahaha!!! Now am lovin it this pair of shoe too bad it can't wear with jeans because it cant support long jeans..!~ Anyway am happy to have this pair =)
3rd it goes by mum and sister surprise on this bag. I was drinking with Teck in Mid Valley and I saw his bag - Agnes b is very nice. I am owning it that bag and he grabbed back. HUH! So what, now I have my A|X which is similar to it !! huhu
4th goes the surprise from Kai Wen. Never thought of having a bear but this time I must used to it to have a bear besides me when I am sleeping at night. haha.
See that day what a birthday boy had become? Carrying all the handbags and shopping bags.. but I think I feel great to carry those bag and paper bags which stated 'Prada', 'LV', 'Bottega Vonte', 'Club Monaco' and so on (I'm not showing off but simply happy because of those.)
Now, what is the best present of this year? If you know me I guess you know what is the best present I've got this year. It is not valued by things that I've got so far but the time I've spent with someone. I do not mind if every year without a single present but I am more into the time you have spent out with me throughout the whole day. I guess I love this feelings more than receive a great present that valued by its cost. hehe ! By the way 30th of June till 6th of July are the greatest day I ever had in this year :) missing you all so much.
credits to: Ben, Jit kai, Chinn Pei, Jet Jet, Mum, Sister, Brother, Uncle, Sak, and Guo Jian
I spend great days with all of you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment