HAha, Pei I suppose to sleep.. I suddenly saw alot of pictures between you and me oh and it makes me feel like blogging it out to revise those memories that we have passed through out the years.... And I just realised that we have like kinda same personality.. huhuhuhu Sa Po...
See this, in May 2007 we went to Cheras Pasar Malam and we snapped picture !
and then I blogged that I wished to have a surprise year by year and you make me a birthday surprise on July 2007 when am naked halfway bathing and you were preparing the birthday cake. Was really Shocked !!!!!!
then, we went to Rayner's place for steamboat and snapped stupid pictures.
this picture snapped when we are in Ryan's birthday party and you were complaining am looking like a gay on that stupid singlet. Ish.
and then there is a show on ntv7 and we played around with the stupid modelling stuff :S
here comes an end when we are gathering because foundation is finally reached an end.
Wa, now I feel sad.. See when we are in foundation we had so much fun and we growed up year by year and so we changed year by year and pictures getting lesser too.... Hoh! How can it be!? It shouldn't have stop ! I think I should start to snap more pictures between you and me to keep more le ! huhu...
See this picture snapped July 2008 when I am on my 19th Birthday and you all went out with me the whole day! :)
and then your birthday we went to Full House for dinner ! This picture feel so strange :S Urgh!
and my 20th birthday you are here again !!!!!!!
Hoh! I just realised that you are the one never missed out any celebration of my birthday year by year !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much oh PEI !!!!!! 3 years continously you are there when its 1st of JULY!!!!!! But see year by year our changes to become thin, to become nice, etc. We even worked together! WOah. Now I realised you have been through a lot with me.... :S but I really appreciate everything and start from now I guess I will continue appreciate and remember that every 1st of July you are always there for my celebration and I think I would hardly leave already :( huhu.
This post is just a random post of missing a close friend. There are a few of them and I will slowly blog it out when I have the time! hehehehe! Pei you are the 1st. HUHU. Happy? because I know you sayang me alot!!
No comments:
Post a Comment