Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A memorable lunch

A memorable lunch at T.G.I Friday



The buffelo chicken wing but seem so small.... hahahhahahha! xD


the fries.. they are not as big as Manhattan Fish Market Fries.


A medium rare chargrilled 'something'.

this is a well done New York's Strip

chicken breast set with shrimp

Ah Pei and Ah Jet

This is Sakua GJ. A very good friend of me in the whole foundation.

Listened those do and don't that he told me.

But sometimes I quite naughty, break the promise. haha!

But mostly I listened. :)

I borrowed the Octopus from one of the waiter at TGI Friday to take picture.

hahahhahaha!

I got LV sling bag.. heheheh!!!

is belongs to hers....=(

this is my favourite housemate - Jit Kai.

They are my very best friends and I do not know when is the day we will be meeting each other again le, so this meal I treat them =)

Hope is an unforgettable lunch for each of us.

Time to say goodbye .... Tata..^^

See u all next time.

Gonna miss u all a lot le. Happy that I have them in this whole foundation year. =)

No comments: