The day before the foundation end. Me and my very best housemate - Jit Kai had our last breakfast and dinner together. =( Is sad that he has to leave me for quite a long time (4 months). First step into this house, I learnt how to wash vegetables, chicken, pork, etc.
This is a very simple breakfast that we make it together =)
This is a very simple breakfast that we make it together =)
Dinner and again, is our very last dinner that cooked at home. I do not know when is the day we met again and we will meet again and cook for each other. This time, I fried chicken and steam pork with egg for him. He is responsible to cook the vegetables. It delicious. =) I'm living with this for quite a long time and I can admit that this is how i survive in KL. Although is just a very simple meal, but I'm satisfy and happy =).
Will miss you guys a lot a lot......
No comments:
Post a Comment