I duno why I just find out this place was fantastic. Maybe is the name..
Tony Roma's
At first I am planning to go with SAK when I am on my Semester Break holiday to celebrate two of our birthday which delayed, but plan changed so we didnt get to eat there.
I was so desperate and even when the newspaper was advertising this restaurant, I was shouting to SAK and started to blame him. xD
He was nice. He promised to go with me few weeks later after my Semester Break and he did fulfil his promise.
Here we come with our delicious food =)
Hmm... I would not support if you ordered 'Chicken' in a western restaurant. If only you love chicken breast ? hehehehhee....
No matter how... those foods were BIG and 'fingers licking good' (maybe we do not use hand) it means very DELICIOUS !
Next station, I will be visiting 'SOLD OUT'. =)
(I duno when but hope soon)
I live to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment