Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tag

I was been tagged few days ago, sorry for the delay because I was busy with something. I am HOLIDAY now =)

1. The most oldest and recent picture of yours :



Took it end of September. I only have this =P

2. A picture of you making a peace sign :

Picture was taken when I'm exchange student to Japan at Universal Studio Japan in Osaka.

3. A picture of you with your very best friend :

Picture was taken 3 years ago during CNY.

Picture was taken few weeks ago at Senok Beach. ;)

Glad to have him^^

4. A picture of you sitting on a Tuk Tuk :

Picture taken at Siam Reap, Cambodia.

5. A picture of you taking from the mirror :

Picture was taken in my toilet.

Picture was taken in my mum's room.

6. A picture of you acting cute :

Thanks to blurjet.... Teach me to act. =P

7. A picture of you with a weird face:

Picture was taken at The Curve.

8. A picture of you with your own zodiac :

Picture was taken at Siam Reap, Cambodia.

9. A picture of you making "YEEEEEE" :

When I was small.

When I was Form 4.

10. A picture of you with your Halloween Custome :

I do not have Halloween Custome but Yokata will do so.
11. A picture of you wearing black shirt :

Dinner at Restorant Oversea

12. A picture of you wearing red shirt :

Cambodia, 2007.

13. A picture of you wearing green shirt :

Cambodia, 2007.

We love green =) "Sunway Piramid, Starbucks.

14. A picture of you with your family :

Wedding dinner at Cyberjaya, 2007.

No comments: