Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Study Week

Since 7th Nov, Wednesday, I have been alone until the last few days before my housemates came back. I am living alone every weekend when they went back to their Home Sweet Home. This is the longest period that I never had before. To console myself, I just have to accept that the only thing I am happy is the internet line is MINE for a one whole week.
When the day starts, it has been ruined up by some case that make me feel totally alone for 2 to 3 days. I wake up as usual, stare at the computer and starts to do my stuffs. What can I do? Other than surf on the internet, I watched series. When I am enough staring at it, I will start to do my 'JOB'. I cleaned the house,my room and the kitchen. Further more, I did washed the toilet and all my pants. I cooked myself to stay alive so that I do not have to spend money on transportation to go out to eat. For the past whole week, I never step out of Bukit Jalil for once but staying in the house. Although it is bored, but it helps me save a lot and I can concentrate on my studies.



I do not complain my life, I do not blame others, and I do not ask for more. I just satisfy with I have than I am happy. I hope if someone is somewhere out there. I do not bother how others think but remain to be myself. I am very looking forward if my life would be brighter one day.
A week passed. My final exam is on Monday. Duration of the final exam is a week which start from 19th to 24th. My Semester 3 will just start after the next day (26th).
Hope I would be fine. =)





No comments: