Monday, November 26, 2007

exam is over.

Finally exam is over and Semester 3 started. I am out for the weekend =)

24th-Saturday

I was very happy and enjoy for the weekend after my exam. I actually plan to bring my friends to Stadium Merdeka to listen the TVXQ's concert. When we are all the way down walking i suddenly saw 2 3 girls there standing and holding there ticket at the "Ticket Office". I walked towards them and ask. YES! They are really selling out their ticket for only RM 100. HAHA! Without thinking twice, I just grab 3 tickets and get into the stadium. Was so excited and enjoy the concert very much. =)

25th-Sunday

That day, was actually wanted to go to Pavilion for the J&CO Donuts but too bad.... A lot of Indians and Malays were protesting something about the special treat by the government on the Malays ...... what Bumiputra.... aaaaaaaaaa.. i dunoe la... (GJ told me de, i forgotten!) So, we end up went to Mid Valley Gardens walk around. Cousins too old, complaining tired. So, we went to Secret Recipi to eat cake and went back home. =) However, I have lots of fun during this weeknend.

TOo bad la..i brought out a camera without battery....=.="

No comments: