Monday, October 08, 2007

Mooncake/ Lantern Festival =)

Happy Mooncake Festival!

Be grateful that I have a lantern for this celebration too =)
(I steal it from my college) HAHA!


At first it was so upset that I just left my hometown coming back to my college life. It was so lonely for me to celebrate this wonderful event all alone. I even desperately want to have a moon cake for myself! haha. I DID EAT Moon cake!


When the actual day of the lantern festival, I am finding ways to make myself happy. I did even bet my friends to bring me to play lantern together =.=" I was so DESPERATE to celebrate it. What is the thing that I miss the most? (MASAK-MASAK)...


FINE! I gave up for this event! =.="
When the time that I almost gave up, suddenly 'BEEP' sound (msg tone from my phone). I immediately grab my phone and open the message....... and guess what?
................."Yang, do you want to go for dinner with us?"
OMG....... I am shouting happily and showing my friends the message that I get to celebrate it!
Msg from............Hui Ying

......."Sure,Yes... I would love it so much! Can can!" I replied.

Actually it was a tiring day for me but I more on celebration ^^

Pick me up at around 6 and start our journey to One Utama! We went for Spicy Thai Food.
This is our dishes......
"Tom Yam Seafood", "Fish Cake", "Belacan Kang Kung", and "Green Curry"

Waaaaaa... Is super delicious ^^ and it's spicy! HAHA! Love it so much.

I feel like I am eating at Chiang Mai.... :)
Our drinks are even lovelier....

Pictures with cousin!

1 comment:

junqi said...

yerrrr so nice.
jealousssss