Monday, October 08, 2007

Last Minutes Work

I wonder if there is 90% of people in this world do not do last minutes work? HAHA! What I am trying to conclude here is I will never be part of the 90% ( IF there is) but I am sure that I am part of the 10%......=D

What I had done for the past few weeks? Assignment!! HAHA, that is why I do not even have the time to blog. Actually I had been very naughty for the past 2 weeks. Even though I am loads with assignment but I am out with cousins to celebrate Lantern Festival and Birthday (Kinda enjoy!) I have an assignment to due on thursday but I can just let it go and out to celebrate birthday on Monday night! This is just me =). Well, being naughty once in a while would not make big different kua ? ^^ (Will blog it later)

After I had due up my Maths Assignment which due on thursday, I actually have another assignment to due on Monday and I did not even touch on any words. Well, that is a 3000 words assignment.-,- What I have been done? The assignment given out two months ago. HAHA! That is why I am saying that I am part of the 10%.....1230am this morning, I done my 3000 words assignment within 48++ hours........

Tomolo onwards, I guess I will be having a lot a lot of fun already. this thursday is my Sem Break already ! HAHA! I can't wait for it. I have been waiting for this moment for a long time ....................... ^^ hoorey ! Gotta sleep ! Chaoz!

No comments: