Monday, August 20, 2007

Tristan in GYMBOREE !

Tristan in Gymboree.

It's nice. I never found it this before.

I wonder if I have been inside there when I was a BABY.
Part 1


What is he doing with the BOX?


"Inside have balls!"


"I will throw it inside! Haks!"

"Opps, how am I gonna get back my ball?" =.=" "I am smart! Come on...... I will pull this BOX away."



"PULL......Keep on pulling! Come ON!!!! Get Back!"


"Ok! I think that's enough. Hmm.. Let me think how to get my ball. It's so challenging!"


=.="


"I will turn it! URGGG!!!!! Fiuh, the BOX is away, I get back my BALL ! Yes!"


"I will shoot the ball into the goal! 1, 2, 3..........."

"YieepiEe!!! i shooted in the BALL, but HELLO? where is my ball gone to?"

=)

Part 2

Tristan playing Hide And Seek?

Tristan......Where are you........................................

I am looking for you........

I gonna catch you............!

HAHA!


CATCH YOU!

Told you..... you can't hide from ME... XD


Part 3

Tristan is trying to climb the stairs.

"HAHA! I am climbing up the stairs!"

"Oh Uh........... HELP ME!!!! I scare to come down.........." =(

"Slowly.... Step by step...... I can do it."

"Yeah, I am DONE. Told you, I am Smart." xD



Part 4

Tristan just playing with balls.

"I have a small ball, u saw?"

"Now, i get a bigger one"

"=.=" there are so many BALLS. This 1? NO...."

"This is even bigger than the previous one, HAHA!"

"I think I like this one!!!! Wu~~~~"

Part 5

"How to play this?"

"Papa....mama.... come over and play with me ! =)
"YEAH!!!!! I love my parents......"
"Thanks for bring me into here! I have a lot of FUN. Muacks..... =D"

LOVE LOTS...........

Director: Gan Yu Yang

No comments: